Non-Standard Bearings Surface clean
Bearing rust prevention method
1) surface cleaning: cleaning must be based on the nature of the surface of the rust and the conditions at that time, select the appropriate method. Commonly used solvent cleaning method, chemical treatment cleaning method and mechanical cleaning method.
2) dry surface cleaning can be used after drying dry compressed air, or 120 ~ 170 ℃ dryer for drying, can also be used dry gauze dry.
Coated with anti-rust oil method
1) immersion method: some small items soaked in rust-proof grease, so that the surface adhesion of a layer of anti-rust grease method. Oil film thickness can be achieved by controlling the temperature or viscosity of the rust-proof grease.
2) brushing method is not suitable for immersion or spraying of outdoor construction equipment or special shape of the product, brush should not only pay attention to the accumulation, but also to prevent leakage coating.
3) spray method Some large rust-proof material can not be soaked with oil, generally with about 0.7Mpa pressure filter compressed air in the air cleaning place for spraying. Spray method for solvent dilution type anti-rust oil or thin layer of anti-rust oil, but must use the perfect fire and labor protection measures.
What are the main factors that affect metal corrosion?
Metal corrosion is caused by a variety of internal and external factors, summed up mainly:
① metal materials, chemical composition and structure of their own; import bearing mesh columns are: bearing applications, bearing model query, bearing type, bearing type, bearings, bearing models Daquan, bearing knowledge.
② metal surface finish (oxygen concentration difference battery corrosion);
③ with the metal surface contact with the solution composition and pH value; China Bearing Network Common types: turntable bearings, full complement roller bearings, with spherical bearings, rolling mill bearings, thrust roller bearings, spherical plain bearings, linear motion bearings, thrust ball Bearings, one-way bearing.
④ ambient temperature and humidity;
⑤ with the metal surface in contact with a variety of environmental media.
Why hand sweat can cause metal corrosion?
Human sweat is a colorless transparent or light with a weak acidity of the liquid, its pH value of 5 to 6. In addition to containing sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, but also contains a small amount of urea, lactic acid, citric acid and other organic acids. When the sweat and metal contact, the metal surface will form a layer of sweat film, sweat film will cause electrochemical effects of metal, corrosion of metal.
People sweating is inevitable, to prevent hand sweat caused by corrosion, the production staff should bring gloves, finger sets, or use special tools to take parts, do not hand contact with the product.