Key Specifications/Special Features:
Guide wheel track roller bearing LV20/8 KDD
Description of the products
Ball bearing track rollers are self-retaining, single or double row ball bearings with particularly thick-walled outer rings.
In addition to high radial forces, these bearings can also support axial forces in both directions.
The outer rings have a crowned or cylindrical outside surface.
Designs with a crowned outside surface are used where they are inclined in relation to the mating track and edge stresses must be avoided.
Ball bearing track rollers are available with an inner ring, with a stud and with a plastic tyre on the outer ring.
Track rollers with a crowned outside surface and stud type track rollers have a radius of curvature of R = 500mm.
Track rollers have outer rings with a crowned or cylindrical outside surface, inner rings and ball and cage assemblies with plastic cages.
They are similar in construction to deep groove or angular contact ball bearings and are mounted on shafts or studs.
Advantages of the guide way ball bearing
1. Able to carry high loads
2. With chrome steel ball bearing
3. With a high load-bearing capacity
4. Self-lubrication, precision machined and low friction
5. Low noise, stable performance and durable
6. Able to work in sub-zero temperatures and have low rolling resistance
7. Suitable for countless applications: sliding pipe, machine equipment and other sliding systems